Skagit / Snohomish County Boaters
This is the service you have been waiting for if any of the following scenarios sound familiar to you.
1. You would like to have some work done on your boat but don't want to pay a higher rate but still want personal service. Call me.
2. Can't locate that annoying leak? Al can find it!
3. Trying to track down "vampire" electrical leaks? We do that.
4. Need training on boat electronic equipment (SSB, Radar, Chartplotter)?
5. You've often wondered "Why can't I find a handy boat man?"
Well, now you have! Al Felker is qualified and ready to take care of all your boat maintenance and repairs.
No electrical issue too big or too small, from bilge switches to wiper motors, inverters to chart plotters, Al knows what to do.
- Autopilot not working with the chart plotter?
- Want radar overlay to work?
- You want to see AIS targets on your chart plotter
- All computer, network and internet issues
- New TV, stereo setups
- You want to display your laptop on your TV
Background and Qualifications
- Garmin and Furuno training classes (2012)
- Follow ABYC (American Boat & Yacht Council) standards
- BS degree in computer networking
- AAS degree in electronics technology
- Instructor for Power Squadron Marine Electronics course
- 10+ years working at Microsoft, Palm & T-Mobile
- 20 years in the Air Force as an electronics technician
- 5+ years assisting other boaters with their repair & maintenance needs
- Member of Navy Yacht Club Everett
Give Al or Kathy a call to set up an appointment.
Al Felker, Your Boat Man
Kathy Felker, Business Manager
Webmaster & Computer Networking